Today is St Patrick's Day - the day when we celebrate all things Irish. And why should your puppy miss out on all the fun? So help your dog join in the fun by adding a little green to your puppy's outfit today - maybe a green collar? Or a fancy wee hat?
We think this guy might just be the cutest leprechaun we have ever seen :
Since it is St Patricks Day we would also like to celebrate the wonderful dog breeds that Ireland has given the world - from the stunning Irish Red Setter to a true giant among dogs, the Irish Wolfhound.
- The Glen of Imaal Terrier is still a rare dog breed that was only recognized by AKC in 1994. They are small and sturdy with incredible endurance who love to give chase
- The Irish Kerry Blue Terrier is the national terrier of Ireland. They love to hunt and have a true terrier personality
- Irish Red Setters are easily recognized with their stunning long and glossy red coats. They are fun loving, high energy and they adore children.
- The Irish Terrier is the toughest, bravest and most loyal of all - in fact, they were used to transport messages between troops on front lines in WW1.
- The Irish Water Spaniel is one of the original 9 breeds recognized by the AKC in 1884! They are incredibly devoted to their family and aloof with strangers.
- The Irish Wolfhound is a very ancient (and very tall!) breed that is extremely social but can always tend friend from enemy.
- Soft Coated Wheaten Terriers have a lovely soft coat and are very friendly, as well as highly intelligent
- Irish Red and White Setters are always a pleasure to be around - they are always filled with the joy of life and extremely active
We wish everyone a very festive and fun filled St Paticks Day,
The Puppies Seeking Homes Team